Magnum Research Desert Eagle .357 Mag Stainless
After the successful launch of the stainless steel .50 AE Mark XIX pistol, Magnum Research is proud to introduce the highly anticipated .357 Mag Stainless Steel Desert Eagle. These pistols are 100% made in the USA, and include an all stainless steel frame, slide, barrel and rail, and is accented with attractive black appointments.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle .357 Mag Stainless with Integral Muzzle Brake Specifications
- Model: DE357SRMB
- Type: Gas-operated rotating bolt semiautomatic
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Barrel Length w/ 6” Barrel: 6” / 152 mm
- Overall Length w/ 6” Barrel: 10.75” / 27.3 cm
- Bore Diameter: .357” / 9.1 mm
- Height: 6.25” / 15.9 cm
- Slide Width: 1.25” / 32 mm
- Construction: High quality stainless steel barrel frame w/ picattiny bottom rail and slide w/ full weaver style accessory rail and integral muzzle brake
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Trigger: Single action approx. 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75” / 70 mm
- Sight Radius: 8.5” / 215 mm
- Sights: Combat type fixed
- Polygonal rifling w/ right hand twist 6 lands & grooves: 1 turn in 14” / 355 mm
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 8.8 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 9 rounds
There are no reviews yet.